At Blessing-Rieman, you receive more than an excellent education. 毕业后, you have the opportunity to join an alumni network that is 1,200 strong and represents nursing and health sciences professionals from across the country. Whether you wish to stay connected to campus events or need assistance achieving new career goals, we are here to assist you.
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & 健康科学: 校友服务
We offer special services to enable alumni to continue growing professionally after graduation, 包括:
- 库访问: We often grant alumni online access to our journal networks. To request access, contact the Blessing Health Professions 图书馆.
- 通讯: Our Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & 健康科学 newsletter, 脉冲, is free and keeps you up to date on campus activities. You can also stay abreast of key program highlights, such as when faculty research is published in peer-reviewed journals. For more information, contact Jane Cleaves at email@example.com.
- Educational programming: 校友 are welcome to attend special on-campus programming to learn more about emerging trends in nursing and health sciences.
- Opportunities to advance your education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) graduates have the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in just two years. Our online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is for working professionals interested in becoming nurse leaders or nurse educators. Find out more about our MSN在线.
- 协助: 校友 may contact us at any time to request an official transcript. Whether you need it for your records or you are applying to graduate school, we are always happy to assist you. Request a transcript.
Give Back to Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & 健康科学
Earning a degree is a significant accomplishment, and many of our alumni benefited from some assistance along the way. Donating to Blessing-Rieman allows us to continue offering the same level of support to future students.
You can give back to Blessing-Rieman by:
- Food Pantry Items: To donate non-perishable goods or personal hygiene items to the BRCN Caring Cupboard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blessing Nurses 校友 Association (BNAA)
校友 relations at Blessing-Rieman date back to 1900 when graduates came together to form the Blessing Nurses 校友 Association (BNAA).
Our ambitions from that time serve as the basis for today’s Association activities, which include:
- 促进 high professional standards and ethical nursing practices
- 培养 fellowship among association members
- 协助 有需要的毕业生
For more information, read our BNAA小册子.
To join or renew your membership to the BNAA, 请填写 费形式 and mail $20 dues fee to:
BRCN c/o BNAA
3609 North Marx Drive
If you are a current Blessing Health System employee and would like to use payroll deduct to pay your dues, 请填写 工资扣除表格 and return to email@example.com.
BNAA Activities include:
- Financial assistance to students in need through scholarships
- An Annual 校友 Banquet where we announce scholarship and Nurse of the Year award recipients.
- The Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Pinning Ceremony reception for new graduates
- A summer student recruitment camp: 探索护理
- Welcome Back to School pizza party in the fall
- Annual Nursing Research Day, which educates nurses about the role of research in improving patient outcomes.
Through your support, we can continue providing special services and events. 查看我们的 事件日历.
For questions regarding the Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & 健康科学 校友服务 of the Blessing Nurses 校友 Association, please contact us at Nursingalumni@weve-got-issues.com or firstname.lastname@example.org